CRYPTO NEWS

Bitcoin Falls to $19k as Federal Reserve Announces 75 BPS Rate Hike

Following a two-day Federal Open Markets Committee (FOMC) meeting, the Federal Reserve has risen its benchmark interest rate by another 75 BPS. 

Bitcoin’s price reacted erratically to the news, dropping by $1000 mere moments after the announcement. 

  • The hike, revealed at 18:00 UST on Wednesday, takes the central bank’s new policy rate up between 3.0% to 3.5%. 
  • Most investors expected a 75-point rise heading into the meeting, but markets had priced in a roughly 15% chance of a full percentage point rate increase. 
  • Merely 1 minute after the announcement, Bitcoin fell from roughly $19,700 to $18,700. It’s since recovered to about $18,946, at the time of writing.
  • Volatility following a Federal Reserve decision is familiar territory for Bitcoin. The price fluctuated rapidly after Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s speech at Jackson Hole last month, where he reiterated his commitment to addressing inflation.
  • Reducing inflation has been the theme of Fed policy for months, as inflation has marked historic highs throughout 2022. August CPI came in at 8.3% last week – higher than analysts were expecting. 
  • Tightening monetary policy has caused both stocks and crypto to plummet throughout the year. Bitcoin is now 70% down from its November high of $69,000, while the NASDAQ is down 28% year to date. 
Bitcoin / USD. Source: TradingView

The post Bitcoin Falls to $19k as Federal Reserve Announces 75 BPS Rate Hike appeared first on CryptoPotato.

Need help with the code for Burn_fee and also need the code for putting a a time lock a percentage of tokens

If any one can send me the solidity functions for the 2 functions I would like my token to have I would apricate it greatly. I am making a token that has a burn_fee on sell transactions of 8% and a 2% owner wallet fee on sell transaction as well The next function I am::Listen

If any one can send me the solidity functions for the 2 functions I would like my token to have I would apricate it greatly. I am making a token that has a burn_fee on sell transactions of 8% and a 2% owner wallet fee on sell transaction as well The next function I am looking for is I would like all buy transaction to get 5% of the tokens locked for 1 year and 5% of there tokens locked for 2 years totaling 10%. Does anyone know if this possible and what the functions would be.

Bitcoin Falls to $19k as Federal Reserve Announces 75 BPS Rate Hike

Shopping cart
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping
0