Moshnake is a community-backed play-to-earn NFT game. The classic snake game on Nokia mobile inspired the game developers. Eventually, they modified the game so players won’t waste time playing games without any benefit. Instead, they could experience the good old days and, simultaneously, make some money in the form of digital assets. Moshnake players should::Listen
Moshnake is a community-backed play-to-earn NFT game. The classic snake game on Nokia mobile inspired the game developers.
Eventually, they modified the game so players won’t waste time playing games without any benefit. Instead, they could experience the good old days and, simultaneously, make some money in the form of digital assets.
Moshnake players should take the following steps before they can begin the game:
- Set up a MetaMask wallet and add the Binance smart chain (BSC) network.
- Add into your wallet some Moshnake (MSH) tokens as well as Venom (VEN) token
- Set up your Moshnake account
- Use Moshnake (MSH) tokens to buy Moshnake NFT
- Download the game and sync it with your asset.
- You can now begin to play the game
The gameplay involves players manoeuvring their Moshnake NFTs in the arena and feeding them with different eggs and other NFT assets. In addition, gamers can battle other snakes in the arena.
The Moshnake project intends to adopt these features into the game
- Tactic and teamwork
- Connection among players
- Unlimited entertainment
- Player vs player combat
To begin gameplay, players should buy some Moshnake NFTs at the in-game marketplace. Currently, only MAMBA NFTs are available in the Moshnake ecosystem. Subsequently, the project developers plan to create other collections for the game.
Moshnake Governance and Reward tokens
MSH is the governance token for the Moshnake ecosystem, while the Venom token (VEN) will reward players who win prizes. These two tokens are built on the BSC network, making them accessible and affordable.
Players who purchase MSH tokens during the presale will receive a 20% bonus. After that, during the project’s launch’s first, second, and third stages, players who buy MSH tokens will receive 8%, 6%, and 4% bonuses on their purchase amount.
Moshsnake MSH vs Binance coin BNB
The following are use cases of Binance Coin (BNB), the native token of the Binance smart chain:
- You can use Binance Coin (BNB) to earn discounts and pay transaction fees on the Binance exchange.
- BNB can serve as a currency for purchasing goods and services online.
- To book hotel and travel fares and also buy virtual assets.
- It serves as the utility token for projects on the Binance Smart Chain network.
Binance launched BNB with a 100,000,000 supply and an auto-burn mechanism to reduce this supply over time.
Meanwhile, Binance users holding BNB will save 25% on the spot and marginal trading fees and 10% on futures trading fees.
Binance users can purchase NFTs in three ways:
- Obtain NFTs from artists during NFT events
- Mint or buy NFTs at the Binance marketplace
- Receive NFT rewards in mystery boxes
Moshnake vs. The Sandbox
The Sandbox (SAND)
Arthur Madrid and Sebastien Borget launched The Sandbox in 2012. Subsequently, in 2017, they founded the blockchain version of the game. The Sandbox (SAND) is a metaverse platform that offers digital assets like virtual lands, avatars, etc.
Users can customize these digital assets and, more interestingly, monetize them. The Sandbox also has a Game Maker tool for creators to build games. After designing a game, you can convert it to an NFT, upload it and charge players in The Sandbox for exploring your game.
The Sandbox products
The Sandbox offers the following products:
- Vox edit: creators use this tool to make and animate avatars, Wearables, and metaverse buildings.
- The Sandbox marketplace: for buying and selling in-game NFTs.
- The Sandbox game maker: creators can also use this tool to design 3D metaverse games that they can monetize on their virtual lands.
Moshnake ($MSH) is a fun, addictive online game that will offer players a high level of entertainment. While playing, they will receive rewards in the form of digital assets.