Do you consider yourself a cricket expert? Predict and Win up to 1,00,000
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Delhi Capitals — Predict and Win Contest
Match 56 of the IPL 2021 — October 8th, 2021
The 56th match of the 2021 Indian Premier League (IPL) season will pit Royal Challengers Bangalore against Delhi Capitals.
The Royal Challengers Bangalore drive was utterly stopped against the Sunrisers, and this defeat assured them that they would not be able to finish at the top of the points table.
The IPL 2021 match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals will be held at the Dubai International Stadium. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m.
We’ll talk about the game and make team predictions for the batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders. This will help you select the best players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, take a look at the game’s trailer.
- Delhi Capitals are 1st in the points rankings. The squad has 20 points (with ten victories and three losses).
- To retain the second spot in the points table, RCB must win the match with a good Net Run Rate.
- RCB is ranked 3rd on the points table and will play their final match of the season.
Click Now to Participate in #IPL2021 Predict and #Win Contest
- The average temperature in Dubai for the day will be 36 degrees Celsius, which is expected to heat up the players.
- The precipitation factor is only 5%, thus it is unlikely to rain all day.
- The humidity, on the other hand, is expected to be around 65 degrees Celsius, which will undoubtedly play a role in the game.
Prediction for the Toss
- The pitch is designed to favor the team batting second, and the statistics reflect this. The team batting second has won 20 of the last 42 T20 games on the ground, and the team that wins the toss will prefer to bowl first with the huge boundaries in protection.
Star Players in Head-to-Head Battles
- Batsman to look for Delhi Capitals:
- Rishabh Pant has 337 runs from 15 games against RCB with a strike rate of 148.22.
- Shreyas Iyer has been solid in death overs, while Marcus Stoinis has been outstanding in the middle order..
2. DC Gamechanger Candidate
Like many other teams, Delhi Capitals relies on openers to score runs. Apart from the openers in the UAE leg, only Marcus Stoinis has looked solid with both bat and ball.
3. Delhi Capitals Bowler You can Look for!
- On the bowling front, Kagiso Rabada has 13 wickets against RCB, with a top haul of 3/24.
Whereas for RCB:
- Batsman to Look for:
- Virat Kohli has 933 runs at a strike rate of 138.86 against DC.
2. Watch out for this RCB Bowling Specialist!
- Yuzvendra Chahal has 14 wickets with a top haul of 3/21 against Challengers.
- Shreyas Gopal wowed the crowd once more with his pace. This time, he’ll take on the batters from DC.
3. RCB Gamechanger Candidate
- The ROYAL CHALLENGERS’ batting underperformed in the previous match. RCB is heavily reliant on Ab de Villiers and Glenn Maxwell to score and get the squad off to a decent total.
Today’s Match Prediction: RCB versus DC
In their 26 IPL matches, RCB leads DC with 15–10 in the head-to-head duel. The Delhi Capitals have won four of the last five games against the Challengers.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST
In this contest, anybody can participate without paying any fees. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Only your skill, player selection, and Tweet matter.
We will provide you with all the information from the pitch, ground to the Head to Headcount all right before the match.
1. Tag #RCBvDC Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag #RCBvDC Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
3. Tag #RCBvDC Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
4. Prize: INR 500, 350 & 150 in @chainlink
5. Participation entries will close 1 hour before the game starts.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove yourself and get FREE cryptos. We do not impose any charges or hidden fees, as others do.
Spread the word about this FREE contest and compete with your friends to prove who’s in charge!
So, what exactly are you looking forward to?
Take your first steps into the world of cryptocurrency while you’re hooked to your screens, rooting for your favorite IPL team, and enter the contest!
*Predictions are made just for entertainment purposes. We do not participate in or promote betting or gambling. In addition, we highly discourage participation in unlawful cricket-related activities *